Monday, September 10, 2012

MY HUSBANDS TRYING TO STEAL MY BABIES MILK...

Nursing is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. There is just something about sitting there with my son in my arms with his little hand reseted on my chest and his little eyes just looking so content. I mean knowing that for the last 4 months I am the only thing that has kept him alive, he has lived solely on me. It is truly amazing. But lets not forget about what it has done to my boobs. My first attempt at nursing in the hospital the nurse asked me if I had implants. I was like, "no but thank you." I was pretty excited and took that as a great compliment. I went from a solid C cup to being a DD. WHAT! And I didn't even have to pay for them. Thus far they have kept their shape no deflated balloon look, or as my husband would call it no "nat geo" boobs, you know what I'm talking about I don't think I have to go into detail. So what do I have to complain about you may ask. Well there is nothing sexier than a nice pair of firm perky boobs to get your man in the mood. Yea until the ever sensual nipple drip begins. First of all what my husband doesn't understand is that when my boobs are at their firmest and he thinks the most appealing I am in pain and the last thing I want is him getting all up in my business. They are firm because they are full of milk and ready to explode. Before my son my boobs were my greatest weapon of mass manipulation. Now it is hard to think of them as anything more then a food source. I really do try but its just not the same. And I really do have the most supportive husband in the world but I know that there is a part of him that is slightly disappointed that my new and improved DD are not completely at his disposal. I guess for now my husband is going to have to understand that he just has to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment